Are you a talented and experienced UI/UX Designer? If so, a great career opportunity awaits.
B60 is a leading global digital consultancy and development company. Based in the West Midlands, B60 houses a multi award-winning team of developers, UX/UI designer and consultants with a proven track record for developing and delivering exceptional digital solutions.
Since B60 was founded in 2012, we have worked with organisations such as Santander, Vodafone, Brother, Subway, BT Openreach, JD Sports, Coventry University and Music Magpie.
We have grown immeasurably over the past 18-24 months and having been crowned App Developer of the Year, it is an exciting time to be joining the company.
By becoming the newest member of the fast-growing B60 team, you will be part of a fun and vibrant working environment. You will have the opportunity to work on digital projects such as, bespoke mobile apps or emerging technology solutions, across a whole range of industry sectors.
If you want to be a part of our evolving and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re currently hiring for a UI / UX Designer to come and join our innovative team based in Leamington Spa, UK, to work on exciting mobile projects for our range of international clients. This position will be primarily responsible for interpreting a functional specification and breaking it out into a well thought through user flow and UX wireframes before layering on top a beautiful UI.
In addition to this, you will get the opportunity to contribute to UX consulting projects and to get involved with graphic design work for a range of in house teams. This is an essential role within our company and will feature a large amount of client interaction therefore, we are looking for a high caliber individual.
- Interpret functional specifications into designs
- Collaborate in the production of storyboards
- Contribute to UX projects
- Create great looking mobile apps
- Work with clients to iterate on initial designs
- Optimise the user experience of all projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in design related field
- Excellent experience of working on mobile projects
- Strong appreciation of UX principles
- Comfortable across all adobe products
- Experience of working with PSD files
- Previous experience in a development environment
- Good team player
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Highly organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent written English
Recruitment agencies beware
Here at B60, we reward innovation. However, we don’t want to fish in the same pond as every other company. If you’re an agency that shares our values and innovative approach to recruitment then we’d be delighted if you grabbed our attention in your own unique way.