Are you a talented Full Stack Developer? If so, a great career opportunity awaits.
B60 is a leading global digital consultancy and development company. Based in the West Midlands, B60 houses a multi award-winning team of developers, UX/UI designer and consultants with a proven track record for developing and delivering exceptional digital solutions.
Since B60 was founded in 2012, we have worked with organisations such as Santander, Vodafone, Brother, Subway, BT Openreach, JD Sports, Coventry University and Music Magpie.
We have grown immeasurably over the past 5 years and having been crowned App Developer of the Year, it is an exciting time to be joining the company.
By becoming the newest member of the fast-growing B60 team, you will be part of a fun and vibrant working environment. You will have the opportunity to work on digital projects such as, bespoke mobile apps or emerging technology solutions, across a whole range of industry sectors.
If you want to be a part of our evolving and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you.
By joining B60, you will be a part of our dynamic, fast paced, agile development team working on a vast array of exciting mobile and cloud projects. While you may be focused on activities as Full Stack Developer, in keeping with our Lean Enterprise operating model, you will be expected from time to time to do crossover development with your Mobile Dev and DevOps Engineering counterparts.
We look for people who love developing mobile and cloud-based software and are excited about exploring new technologies, programming languages and paradigms as we push to improve our own operations in continuing to provide best in class offerings to our growing range of clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience creating scalable, reliable and resilient full-stack web applications, front-end and back-end. (LAMP and MEAN stack)
- 2+ years of experience creating and/or integrating RESTful CRUD Services and API's
- Experience with JSON/XML and integrating with other systems through web services (REST APIs)
- Passion for developing high-quality and high-efficiency User Interfaces
- Experience with multiplatform development, including responsive design
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience working with webservers such as Apache, Nginx.
- Experience with threaded and asynchronous server-side applications
- Experience with Storage, Networking, Systems and Operations experience on a Public Cloud platform (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
- Experience working with Scrum or Agile development environment
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with internal and external teams and clients.
Additional Desirable Experience includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a software related discipline. A Master’s degree in a related field is an added plus.
- Understanding of user experience and design principles and guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning and continuous integration practices.
- Ability to translate product requirements into design specifications
- Solid experience with multiple IDE’s including solid debugging and problem solving skills
- Understanding of MVC development patterns
- Knowledge/experience in software engineering standard methodologies (i.e. OOD, modularity, extensibility, reusability and maintainability).
JOIN B60 today!
Recruitment agencies beware
Here at B60, we reward innovation. However, we don’t want to fish in the same pond as every other company. If you’re an agency that shares our values and innovative approach to recruitment then we’d be delighted if you grabbed our attention in your own unique way.